Step back in history to one of New York's most vibrant moments in this jigsaw puzzle abuzz with the artists of the Harlem Renaissance. Set in Harlem in the first decades of the twentieth century, the puzzle includes such famous names as Langston Hughes, Fannie Hurst, Jean Toomer, Carl Van Vechten, Zora Neale Hurston, W.E.B. Du Bois, Josephine Baker, Fats Waller, Duke Ellington, Louis Armstrong, and Gladys Bentley. From fine artists and musicians to novelists, poets, and thinkers, The World of the Harlem Renaissance is a who's who of people who laid the foundations of New York culture in the twentieth century...
- 1000-PIECE JIGSAW - Piece together the world of 20th-century Harlem and fill the gaps in your knowledge as you go with a comprehensive poster guide
- AUTHORITATIVE TEXT - Text by Professor Davarian L. Baldwin, urbanist, historian and cultural critic
- THE PERFECT GIFT - Die-cut pieces, sturdy box, and illustrated poster for maximum gift appeal
- AMAZING ARTWORK - Noa Denmon's intricately drawn cityscape is bursting with minute detail
- GOOD SIZE - Completed puzzle measures 48.5 x 68 cm (19 x 27 in.)