The 500 Hidden Secrets of Paris
- What are the 5 best vintage markets in Paris?
- Where can you find the 5 best workplaces for freelancers?
- What are the 5 coolest clubs to party after midnight?
- What are 5 excellent Japanese restaurants?
- Where can you find the 5 most secret streets?
reveals these good-to-know addresses and many more. It is an affectionate guide to the city, written by a born-and-bred Parisian, journalist Marie Farman
. She selected 500 addresses and facts that few people know, such as a restaurant where you can order a French meal until 3:30 in the morning, a small stationer's where the daylight streams in gloriously and you can find the most beautiful Japanese paper creations, or a little shop where gifts like embroidered serviettes are made to order.
This is a book for tourists who want to avoid the well-known tourist spots and discover the locals' favourite addresses, and for residents who want to get to know their city even better.